Becoming a sponsor is an exciting opportunity. Sponsorship gives organizations the ability to use a table to their discretion to share education and opportunities with their organization as well as speak between sessions to the audience about their work.
SePHIMA offers two (2) opportunities to choose from for sponsorship.
Option 1 – Gold Sponsorship
The Gold Sponsorship is a great opportunity for organizations that wish to have dedicated physical space about their organization at one (1) Education Session.
- Registration for two (2) attendees to one upcoming SePHIMA Education Session
- Advertising (Company Logo and Company Description) on all email blasts prior to the Education Session as well as the registration page for the specific Education Session.
- Table setup with literature and giveaways at one Education Session
- Speaking opportunity (3-5 minutes) at one Education Session
Option 2 – Platinum Sponsorship
The Platinum Sponsorship is the best value for organizations interested in sponsorship. This sponsorship gives organizations access to all Education Sessions during the year to network, setup tables, and share information about their organization. SePHIMA offers between 3 and four Education Sessions a year which makes this sponsorship cost efficient.
- Registration for two (2) attendees to each SePHIMA Education Session for the year
- Advertising (Company Logo and Company Description) on all email blasts prior to the Education Sessions as well as the SePHIMA website for one (1) year.
- Table setup with literature and giveaways at all Education Sessions
- Speaking opportunity (3-5 minutes) at an Education Session of your choice
Sponsor Upload Presentation:
Click here to upload your Company’s 3-5 minute promotional video.
For more information on sponsorship, please contact Tami Montroy at email@example.com
Payment options include credit card and check. If you are paying by check, please make this selection in the shopping cart. An invoice will be created for you that will contain the mailing address of where to send your check.
Click here if you are unable to view the registration form.